Spiral Muffins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN

4 posters

Go down

DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN Empty DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN

Post by nadime93 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 am

hey guys!
ok, i know you guys aren't americans and you guys are not at the age of voting and stuff, but tell me:
who would you vote for and why (and saying "because he's hot" is not a reason)?
give me details: tell me why you like this dude, tell me what he should improve, etc.
also, tell me who do you think will win.
if you want more details on this matter, READ THE NEWSPAPER or WATCH THE NEWS! (CNN, BBC, CBC, THE HOUR, etc.)
anyway, yeah, that's about it. i like politics, is there a problem with that?!
ok then, have fun!!
nadime:)

nadime93

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN Empty Re: DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN

Post by ST-MARTIN GURL <3 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:18 am

ok OBAMA ALL THE FUCKING WAY!
hes young, he has new ideas, hes super charismatic.
People said that he has no experience so he couldnt handle the economic problems and stuff...well joe biden is there for that . That dude has experience and they make a great team. Did you hear how obama talks? He has ambition and hes closer to the population. He knows the daily struggle black people went through and are still going through.
Mccain said ''Senator Obama, I am not president Bush''. But he voted 90% of the time FOR him when he bringed new ideas to the table. Hes for the war which is pretty stupid. Obama wants to try new things. Instead of continuing to fall, he wants to get back up and try. He wants change.

I dont know if hes gonna win. I wouldnt be suprised if he did. But if he doesnt im gonna cry. Like cmon. Mccain cant even move and u want him to be president? xD

No no no. If Obama loses, like media and everyone is gonna start wondering why. If he loses, to me, it means America is still fcking racist or is simply stupid. Cuz the choice is obvious.
ST-MARTIN GURL <3
ST-MARTIN GURL <3

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyChainsaw Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Well it would only be logical for America to vote for Obama, he wouldn't be the one spending 10 billion dollars per month on a stupid war that everyone is tired of fighting. Besides, if you vote McCain, you vote Sarah Palin...Come on! Sarah Palin? Are you shitting me? Anyways, I found this interesting tidbit that said that even the racist movement of the KKK, they said that they endorsed Obama because anyone is better than Hilary Clinton in their opinion, and they won't vote republican. They have donated a considerable sum of money to Obama's campaign too.
Some people think Obama acts too elitist for the people of certain states to understand him so I think he should find more common points with them if he wants to get their votes. Yes, he's young, but I don't see it influencing his decisions. He's not the one immaturely throwing away the taxpayer's money in the war. Plus, even if he doesn't turn out so great, he can't be worse than Bush.
CrazyChainsaw
CrazyChainsaw
Muffin Addict
Muffin Addict

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by themasta Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 pm

its hard to be lower than bush plus there is a movie about him losers
anyway obama rocks
themasta